BRADFORD COUNTY, Pa. -- The Bradford County coroner's office has released more information about a deadly fire in Towanda.
Two-year-old John David Yoder III died early Saturday morning after flames tore through his North Fourth Street home. Everyone else in the house was able to escape by going through a second story bedroom window.
The immediate cause of death is smoke inhalation, but the manner of death is pending the State Police investigation.
Troopers are still looking into what sparked the fire.