ADAMS, N.Y. -- A large house fire in Adams spread to a second home and left one person injured.
Crews were called to Grange Avenue in Adams around 2 p.m. o'clock Saturday. When firefighters got to the scene, flames were already jumping to the next home.
Officials say a woman was taken to Samaritan Medical Center for burn injuries.
Responders say almost every department in the southern part of Jefferson County was called to the scene and it was tough to maneuver.
"Houses on this street are close, as you can see. It’s a very narrow street and things are very tight here," said Jefferson County Deputy Fire Coordinator Bob Simpson.
Firefighters are looking into what sparked the flames.