Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

CNY

No one hurt in early morning fire

  • Text size: + -
CNY/NNY/S. Tier: No one hurt in early morning fire
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- An early morning house fire is under investigation in the city of Syracuse. Crews were called to a home at 1402 Bellevue Avenue around 4:15 a.m.

When they arrived, flames were coming from the second floor of the house. Officials haven't released the cause but say it's important to keep an eye on heating appliances this time of year.

"Any time you start getting into heating season we'll start getting into problems with fireplaces, furnaces, space heaters certainly overloaded circuits so good advice, good time to think about it," said Deputy Chief Charlie Duffy, Syracuse Fire Dept.

No one was hurt in the fire.

10.11.12.248 ClientIP: 54.198.142.4, 23.62.6.207 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP